We’re looking for a talented marketing genius who knows copywriting, Facebook advertising, content marketing, SEO and alike. We can offer a lot of hands-on work and responsibility.
You’ll be responsible for
• Writing of SEO-articles / blog posts
• Marketing Strategy
• Development of content marketing on Snapchat, Facebook, and Instagram
• Development of Facebook ads along with Emil
We can offer you
• Close work with the team, who are knowledged within email marketing, SEO, PPC, and content marketing.
• Free online marketing courses for those tasks, you’re uncertain about
• A young & fun environment at our offices at Navitas, Aarhus C.
• A lot of influence on a rapidly growing company’s marketing strategy, which will be executed while you’re an intern.
• Content that will be seen by potentially hundreds of thousands all over the world.
• Work in a startup, where things change fast and your opinion is needed, not unwanted.
• Work on a new innovative project, which needs a strong branding-game.
We hope to find like-minded innovators who enjoy a beer after work and a loose work-environment with a lot of independent creative work.
We can offer a job within a young startup, where you’ll get to work on project-based assignments. We’re very open to new ideas, and you’ll be able to shape the company with your expertise.
We’re open to working from home, and we’re skilled in marketing, business development, and product development which is also where you’ll hopefully learn a lot.
Even though we’re a small company, our beliefs and products are viewed by millions around the world. This means your work will not go unheard of or be forgotten.